Camera Ready Guideline
Camera Ready Instructions
All camera ready submissions and IEEE copyright form will be handled electronically via the conference’s CMT Website. Please click HERE or the icon below.
All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index, etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for IEEE Xplore compatibility. Failure to do so will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings, and will not be included in IEEE Xplore or indexed by EI.
Instruction for PDF eXpress
- Log in to the http://www.pdf-express.org
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
– 34815X for the Conference ID
– your email address
– a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Camera Ready Paper Template
Please use the following formatted templates to prepare your camera ready submission:
- Example camera ready paper : egpaper_for_camera_ready.pdf
- LaTeX/Word Templates (tar): acpr2015CameraReadyKit.tar.gz
- LaTeX/Word Templates (zip): acpr2015CameraReadyKit.zip
Papers are limited to five (5) pages, including figures, tables and references. However, authors may purchase extra pages at 175USD (maximum 1 page) if they find it necessary to address the concerns of the reviewers.
All no-show papers will not be available on IEEE Xplore. No-show papers that were not withdrawn and were published in the Technical Program must be identified as “No-Show” in the conference web-site.
At least one author of an accepted paper MUST register the paper at full-rate (i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers) no later than September 28th, 2015. Papers without registration will be withdrawn.