Each conference/workshop/tutorial paper MUST has at least one full registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers) no later than September 28th, 2015.
Registration Fees Details
(by Oct 11th)
(by Nov 2nd )
|Non IAPR/IEEE member||650USD||800USD||900USD|
|Student IAPR/IEEE Member (Non Author)||250USD||400USD||500USD|
|Student Non IAPR/IEEE Member|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||100USD each (SOLD OUT !!)|
- All the registrations give access to all sessions, events, workshops and tutorials during the conference days, as well as USB memory of proceedings.
- All the registrations include coffee-breaks, light breakfasts, lunches, Gala dinner (Banquet) and Internet Wi-Fi.
- For student registration, Student ID is required. Please prepare scanned copy of student ID or other proofs and e-mail to **acpr2015 @ gmail.com** after making the payment. Note that, student registration DOES include an invitation to the Gala Dinner (Banquet).
- Even if you will attend a workshop/tutorial only, you need to register to the main conference.
- If the speaker fails to appear for the presentation, all the rights covered by the registration will be jeopardized, including the right to receive a copy of the proceedings. ACPR2015 also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from electronic archive of past ACPR2015 proceedings) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- As per IAPR policy, registration fees will not be increased for authors of multiple papers presented at the conference. It means that each paper should have at least one co-author register at full rate to cover the paper, and a full registration can cover multiple papers. In the case of poster presentations, on the other hand, each paper must be presented by an co-author.
All refund requests must be made via email to a Finance Chair – Kok Sheik Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). All cancellations will be subject to a 70USD cancelation fee before October 16, 2015. NO REFUNDS will be made after October 16, 2015. Note that speakers can NOT make cancellation even before October 16.
Invitation Letter for Visa
A visa for entering Malaysia, if necessary, can be obtained at the nearest Malaysia Embassy or Consulate. Detailed information can be found at http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country. Please note that obtaining visa can take one to two months. If an invitation letter for visa application is needed, please apply for your invitation letter in the CMT system. Please fill in the blanks. Note that these requests cannot be performed until after you have completed the registration.