Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
(owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide)
Direction to the Conference Venue from KL Sentral
- There are 3 ways to get to KL Sentral from the airport – by airport coach, KLIA Express (train) and airport taxi.
- We recommend the KLIA Express. Upon touching down, there is already a KLIA Express counter before baggage reclaim. You can purchase your ticket(s) here; otherwise, you can proceed to the counter before entering the platforms, but that would usually have a queue forming.
- The journey to KL Sentral takes only 28 minutes from KLIA and 33 minutes from KLIA2, non-stop. The fare is MYR 35 (approx. USD 10).
- Alternatively, the fare for airport coach (MYR 10 one way) or airport taxi (approx. MYR 75). Estimated journey time : Approximately 1 hour (depends on traffic condition).
- Once you arrive at KL Sentral, please use the guide below to reach the conference venue.
Major Airlines to Kuala Lumpur (KLIA)
- Air France
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways International
Budget Airlines to Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2)
- AirAsia X
- Lion Air
- Malindo Air